SIMPLE & DELICIOUS VEGAN CHICKPEA PIZZA
This pizza is so delicious, you just have to make it!
If you ever had the thought that making your own pizza pie was difficult, this yummy chickpea pizza will forever change your mind! Not only is the recipe simple, the ingredients cheap, the amount of time minimal, but it is FLIPPIN’ DELICIOUS😋!!!
Why No Cheese?
There’s a few reasons we don’t need cheese on a pizza and before you start thinking ‘this girl’s crazy’… hear me out! Cheese carries no nutrition except saturated fat, so it’s completely unnecessary. That alone is the most expensive part of a pizza, so you’re instantly saving cash. Third, cheese overpowers the intention of pizza, which in my opinion is to enjoy a variety of delicious, savory flavors in each and every bite. Cheese is the only thing you taste on a pizza, so why wouldn’t it be fun to try exploring some different flavors?
Here’s why this pizza dough is the bomb:
super crunchy and chewy
unbelievably simple yet delicious
has a cheesy flavor without the cruelty
made completely free of oil & still yummy
If you haven’t already started making your own pizza, you should give it a try! Not only will you save tons of money, but you customize it to your preference, and it’s without any hidden extra oils or fats so you’ll lose weight😉!
Chickpeas are great for:
keeping bones strong
lowering blood pressure
supporting a healthy heart
maintaining healthy weight level
protecting against many diseases
Once you start eating pizza without cheese, you begin to fall in love with all of the flavors that make pizza so wonderfully amazing! Soon you’ll be surprising yourself with how creative you can make your own — just follow this basic pizza dough recipe and let the imagination soar! Chickpeas, black beans, you name it…. make it however you want it — just remember leaving the cheese off instantly makes this whole pizza a healthy meal!
SO HAVE FUN WITH IT!
⇓ THIS PIZZA IS ⇓
GOOD FOR THE BODY✅
P.S. You might just want to make 2 batches right away — it’s THAT good!
Ready for the recipe?
A deliciously healthy pizza, loaded with nutrition that will keep your belly happy and full! A pizza that's perfect for the whole family or just for eating yourself☺️!
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Himalayan crystal salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- 4-5 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 450º F
- Combine flour and spices together, adding a generous amount of crystal salt, to tie the flavors together
- Slowly mix in water until blended completely (*DO NOT knead it too long, you want it nice and soft)
- Begin rolling evenly out on a non-stick service (non-stick baking mats work awesome), using extra flour as needed, until you have the thickness of crust you desire
- Spread the sauce and sprinkle the chopped onion, chickpeas, and spinach all over
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, until the outside is browned to a beautiful crisp
- Enjoy with your favorite pizza toppings!
1857 Calories: 71% of those are carbohydrates (291 g); 16% protein (75 g); 13% fat (27 g)
^Check out these macros according to Cronometer
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you make any recipes!! @bananaxbro