4 INGREDIENT VEGAN CADBURY CREME EGGS
Vegan cadbury creme eggs that are so simply scrumptious you’ll be eating them all year long!
Easter was hands down the best holiday growing up for the simple fact that chocolate was breakfast! Big bags of robin eggs, tall chocolate bunnies, stacks of snickers over-filling our Easter baskets… but nothing got me more excited than seeing how many single wrapped Cadbury eggs I was working with😆! I could easily sit down and eat a dozen if I wanted to. The original creme was something you couldn’t find anywhere else all year long so you had to take advantage right?!
I admit it was a bit heartbreaking when I went vegan and thought I could never eat something like those again. When you love something as much I did those chocolate eggs, there’s fear in wondering if you’ll ever get to enjoy it again. But let me promise you these take away ALL fears and satisfy the sweet tooth on every level😋! Not only does this easy vegan “creme” taste unbelievably realistic, but it’s super healthy and with absolute none of the cholesterol, saturated fat and overly processed sugar! So you can have that dozen without feeling lousy right after or having any regret later. Get excited for this quick and easy healthy vegan Cadbury eggs recipe because it’s bliss!
Dates are great for:
a natural energy boost
maintaining healthy weight
Now I don’t even think about those Cadbury eggs in stores, these homemade babies are way too delicious. I actually crave these naturally sweetened sugar bombs and can only eat a few because they satisfy me that quick. A huge bonus with these is you don’t have to wait for one specific time of the year to enjoy such pleasurable treats; they’re made with simple, wholesome ingredients you can find in grocery stores all year long. They really are too good to be true, I can’t wait for you to make these yourself!
⇓ THIS TREAT IS ⇓
Ready for the recipe?
The most delicious 4 ingredient dessert that will satisfy all your sweet cravings and won't have you feeling bad about it! Indulge in these amazing treats any time of the year.. or day!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 10 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup vegan powdered sugar
- Carefully remove pits from the dates, keeping in mind that will be the spot for the creme
- In a pan on the stove melt the chocolate chips with 3 tbsp milk, stirring slowly until all the chips have melted and you have a thick but smooth chocolate sauce
- In another bowl pour the powdered sugar and very slowly mix together 1 1/2 tsp of milk until it reaches the perfect "creme" consistency, adding a dash more milk if necessary
- Pour half a teaspoon of the "creme" into a pitted date, pinch together the top and give it a good roll in the melted chocolate, placing on a plate for cooling
- Repeat until all dates are rolled and place plate in freezer for 30-45 minutes
- Drizzle with more icing and ENJOY!
1439 Calories: 81% of those are carbohydrates (296 g); 3% protein (10 g); 16% fat (26 g)
These macros are according to Cronometer
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you make any recipes!! @bananaxbro